Yes, I know my most recent blog was one about fudge but after making that simple fudge I remembered the fudge that I made last Christmas so I thought I would share it with you too! This fudge is pretty simple to make too, but not quite as simple as the last one! No thermometer or anything though so us folk without one can make this too! =D
- 350g Icing Sugar
- 75g Unsalted Butter
- 4 Teaspoons Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 75g Pink & White Marshmallows or Small Ones!
- Small Baking Tray
- Baking Paper
- Line the Baking Tray with the baking paper
- Use a sieve sift the icing sugar into large bowl and make a hollow in the middle
- Put the butter,milk and vanilla essence into a small pan. If you have used large marshmallows cut them in half! If you have used the little ones like me, then you can just put them in!
- Gently heat the marshmallows etc in the pan and stir the mixture every so often untill it has all melted!
- Pour the mixture into the hollow of the icing sugar and then quickly mix it all together untill it goes smooth!
- Pour the mixture into your baking tray and spread it out so it is all flat
- Put the sprinkles on top! Make sure you push these into the fudge so they they will stay there!
- Place it in the fridge for a few hours
- Take it out an cut it up… Enjoy!
Now to get back to a few more “normal” posts in the next few days! If you try this let me know how it turns out and what you think! I really enjoy it and have made it for my little girls party!