My new blog post today is the Liebster award! I was awarded this by the lovely Laura who blogs about life with her three wonderful boys! Thank you so much and I can’t wait to get cracking with this! =]
A quick summary of what this award is; ‘Liebster’ is Germanic in origin and can mean dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute and endearing. This award started back in 2011 and exists only on the internet, given by bloggers to fellow bloggers to encourage connection and support within the blogging community, and to aid in the discovery of new and upcoming bloggers.
This award is fab, as it gives me the opportunity to share some new things about myself, find some new bloggers and show you some of the blogs I enjoy reading that I hope you will too! =]
- Thank the person who nominated you – and display your award with pride
- Answer the eleven questions put to you by the person who nominated you
- List 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate and link to other bloggers that you think are deserving of this award
- Give them 11 questions to answer and let them know they’ve been nominated!
On wards to answering the questions! =D
1.What is your favorite book and why?
- Hmm, now that is a tough one! I read books and I have to read before I can fall asleep at night! I have a lot of favorite books, though an all time fave is Harry Potter! The magic behind them when they first came out was incredible, my mind was full of wonderful and unthinkable new things. There was always a lot of excitement around the next one coming out and I was always quick to get my hands on it to find out what happened in there next year at Hogwarts!
2.What do you do that you know you shouldn’t?
- Many things 😛 I think one that my kids aren’t too keen on is always making sure whatever they are eating isn’t poisons.. especially if its sweets, I have to try it first.. just in-case you know, something really bad happens.. 😛
3.Bath or shower?
- I really love a nice long relaxing bath watching whatever I am currently hooked on! Especially with a Lush bath bomb ;]
4. Who is your most embarrassing celebrity crush?
- Peter Andre…
5. What does your morning routine look like?
- Actually I’m pleased to say my morning routine is generally pretty calm.. my kids wake up early enough so we can have a nice relaxed breakfast and then my little girl gets herself ready for school while I get myself ready and then Dylan, then we hop into the car and take her too school and on wards with whatever we have planned for the day!
6. When did you last wear a hat and why?
- I can’t remember exactly when.. but it would have been in January sometime when it was really cold and I was going up to do my horse! You have to keep your head warm and snuggly!
7. If you could meet any fictional character in real life, who would it be?
- Ummmm.. you have me stumped! Sora from Kingdom Hearts, he counts right? I love that game and he is such a lovely friendly guy who is friends with lots of Disney characters so we could all chill out and have some tea and cake =]
8.Chocolate or Crisps?
- Crisps and dip ❤
9.What is your favorite family holiday destination?
- Disney Land.. I have been before and we are currently trying to save a little so we can take the kids! A wonderful, magical place where everyone has a fantastic time!
10. What is your favorite TV boxset?
- Vampire Diaries.. Can’t believe its about to end though ='[
11. Sum up your life in no more than ten words.
- Crazy, unexpected, twisting andturning, learning and changing, Loving.
Now for 11 random facts about myself!
- I love music!
- I am very sarcastic!
- I wear contact lenses or glasses.. without them I can’t see a thing!
- Taking pictures for everlasting memories is one of my favorite things
- I have been bitten by a snake
- I fell in love with a cactus today. . hes beautiful and called Jimmy.
- Stationary is my weakness..
- I have 11 GCSE’s
- My favorite colour is green
- My car is also a cactus ;]
- I have two little black dots in one of my eyes, I call them my eye freckles =D
I’m going to limit myself to five people who I think are deserving of this award.. otherwise I would nominate a whole heap!
Now for your 11 questions!
- What would you be doing right now if you weren’t blogging?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? (minus blogging!)
- Whats your favorite movie?
- If you could own any car what would it be?
- Whos your favorite band?
- What did you have for dinner?
- When you were younger what did you want to be?
- What was your favorite book as a child?
- Playstation or Xbox?
- Would you live in your pjs if you could?