My guest blogger for Throwback Thursday number two is – Ruth Cartwright, teacher and blogger over at craftwithcartwright!
So; think back to when you were a teenager and answer these questions!
- What was your favourite band?
My Favourite band was Nirvana, I had all the albums and even scrapbooked about them.
- What was your favourite movie?
Truly, Madly, deeply. I’m still a big weepie fan now.
- What stereotype would you say you fitted into? (Emo,Chav,nerd..etc)
I was a grunge queen!
- Tell us a funny story about something that happened!
I once re dyed my hair peroxide blonde and it went blue instead. Had to have all my hair shaved off to be allowed back into school.
- Is there anything you regret that you did back then?
Kissing the boy who gave me glandular fever, my health was a slippery slope downhill after that.
- What was favourite drink?
Hooch and 20/20. I don’t know how I drank them, they were gross. I don’t drink now.
- Did you think you were cool?
- Is there any T.V show you watched that you wish they still showed?
Buffy the Vampire slayer.
- What did you want to do when you grew up?
I wanted to be a marine biologist. I should have stuck to sciences rather than the arts.
- Share a picture of you then and now!
I’m the one with the pink buzz cut in the middle.
Ruth Cartwright, mother, teacher, designer, blogger. Full time tea drinker.
My blog craft with cartwright is a lifestyle blog, with recipes, reviews, crafts and tutorials.
I hope you enjoyed Ruths answers! I really did!
Nirvana & Buffy the Vampire Slayer were right up my street then too!