These are perfect if you want something tasty and quick to grab for breakfast! I know that I often skip breakfast which leads to me snacking on random things throughout the morning. The even greater thing about these are how simple they are to make too!
- 200g Bacon Lardons
- 12 eggs
- Grated Cheese
You will also need; a Muffin tray, bowl, fork and muffin cases!
(This will make 12)
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees (Fan Oven)
- Place your muffin cases into the muffin tin and lightly spray with oil
- Fry your bacon lardons until they are cooked then separate them into the muffin cases!
- Put a sprinkle of cheese into each muffin case
- Crack all your eggs into a bowl and whisk it until they are all broken up and smooth
(I added the bacon and cheese into the egg mix, this made it very difficult to get even amounts of bacon and cheese into the muffins, so I recommended doing it the way explained here)
- Pour the egg mixture on top of the bacon & cheese being careful not to spill it everywhere!
- pop In the oven for approx. 15 mins, until the egg is fully cooked.
- Enjoy and keep the rest in a sealed container in the fridge for the next morning!