When my daughter was three I asked her some questions and the answers really made me giggle, You can check them out here! So I thought I would do it again today now she is 5 just to see how her answers had changed!
Here is the end result;
Without any prompting, ask your child these questions and write down exactly what they say. Its a great way to find out what they really think
1. What is something mum always says to you ?
2. What makes you happy?
When daddy makes me laugh
3. How does mum make you laugh?
By being really silly
4. What makes mum sad?
When I don’t snuggle you
5. What was mum like as a child?
6. How old is mum?
7. How tall is mum?
Taller than me
8. What is mums favorite thing to do?
Having a mummy, daughter day
9. What does mum do when you’re not around?
Read her book
10. What is your mum really good at?
Looking after me & Dylan
11. What is mum not really good at?
Not good at making special breakfasts.. Daddy always does this
12. What does your mum do for a job?
Keeps me & Dylan happy
13. What is your mums favorite food?
14. What makes you proud of your mum?
When she does magic tricks
(I didn’t know I could do magic tricks!)
15. What do you and your mum do together?
Have girly nights when daddy is at work
16. How are you and your mum the same?
We have brown hair and brown eyes
17. How are you and your mum different?
We dress differently
18. How do you know mum loves you?
Because she kisses me and gives me hugs and tells me
19. What does mum like most about dad?
He looks after me and Dylan good
20. Where’s mum favorite place to go?
Going to Next with me and buying me clothes
21. How old was mummy when she had you?
Why not ask your children and see what they say! Its pretty funny to hear there take on simple things! =] Let me know if you do I would love to check it out!