We had lots of Kinder Egg chocolate left over after Easter so we decided to make some yummy cornflake buns! Using the Kinder Egg chocolate made them even more yummier than normal!
If you have any spare chocolate laying about after Easter here is what you can do with it!
200g chocolate of choice!
7 tablespoons of golden Syrup
100g unsalted butter (room temp)
& Muffin cases for big ones or cupcake if you want to make smaller ones!
-Put the chocolate, butter & golden syrup into a saucepan, and slowly melt it together while stirring!
-Take the chocolate melted loveliness off the heat and add the cornflakes! Do this bit by bit stirring until they are all covered!
-Then separate the mixture into the cases, and place in the fridge for a few hours until they have cooled!
-Enjoy.. and try not to eat them all at once!
Super Simple and Delicious!
I saw a video of someone making this fudge online and could not believe how simple it was! I was sure it wasn’t going to taste as great as it did but it was super fantastic so had to share it with you all!
- 1 tin of condensed Milk
- 400 grams of chocolate
- baking tray to put it in (mine was 9″x9″)
- baking paper
Seriously that is all the ingredients you need!
- Line your baking tray with baking paper
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl
- Mix them all up and put it in the microwave on high for 1 minuite .. if the chocolate doesn’t seem melted enough put it in for another 30 seconds. I have a 800watt microwave and went for 1min30 and it was perfect!
- Pour into the baking tray lined with baking paper and put it in the fridge for 4-5 hours .. the longer the better!
- Take it out and lift the fudge block out of the baking tray using the baking paper, then place on a plate upside down and peal off the baking paper (slow and steady then comes off all in one go!)
- Cut it up into squares with a sharpish knife and enjoy!
It is simply delicious and so super easy to do! Great for parties, playdates .. anything!
Let me know if you try it and what you think!