These are perfect if you want something tasty and quick to grab for breakfast! I know that I often skip breakfast which leads to me snacking on random things throughout the morning. The even greater thing about these are how simple they are to make too!
- 200g Bacon Lardons
- 12 eggs
- Grated Cheese
You will also need; a Muffin tray, bowl, fork and muffin cases!
(This will make 12)
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees (Fan Oven)
- Place your muffin cases into the muffin tin and lightly spray with oil
- Fry your bacon lardons until they are cooked then separate them into the muffin cases!
- Put a sprinkle of cheese into each muffin case
- Crack all your eggs into a bowl and whisk it until they are all broken up and smooth(I added the bacon and cheese into the egg mix, this made it very difficult to get even amounts of bacon and cheese into the muffins, so I recommended doing it the way explained here)
- Pour the egg mixture on top of the bacon & cheese being careful not to spill it everywhere!
- pop In the oven for approx. 15 mins, until the egg is fully cooked.
- Enjoy and keep the rest in a sealed container in the fridge for the next morning!
Thirteen days on from getting my Connecta baby carrier and I am falling even more in love with it day by day! I have been carrying him more and more as I get used to putting it on easier, he appears to be getting more comfortable in it and I am starting to realise all that I can do with him in his little carrier! This morning he just wasn’t a happy bunny being left to sit by himself in his bumbo, his swinging chair or laying on the floor! I needed to get my little girl her breakfast sorted and then entertained! I knew he needed to go to sleep, I just didnt have the time to cuddle him to sleep! I put him in the connecta convinced that after ten minuites he would be unhappy and would want to be cuddled to sleep as he had never slept in it before! I thought though, ten minuites is better than nothing and I can at least get my little girls breakfast in a bowl and ready for her to eat! While she was eating I also got the dishes sorted all while my little man was looking about at everything that was happening!
It was a very successful morning, we then went on to play with Kenectic Sand & Floam, my little man loved touching these and feeling the different textures all the time while being in his carrier! It meant that he was out of harms way, my three year old little girl got to play without mummy having to leave several times to cuddle/settle/fed her little brother!
I then decided to be even more adventerous and try some arts & crafts with him being so well behaved! While I was doing this the most fantastic thing happened! He fell asleep while in his carrier! It was such a special moment because normally when he is getting tired and in it he gets adgitated so I have taken him out and cuddled him to sleep, but today I didn’t have too! I could carry on playing with my little girl while he peafullly slept and was close by so I didn’t have to keep going back and checking on him!
It probably sounds like the most ridiculous thing to many of you, but it was the most magical, meaningful and heart fulfilling thing that has happened since he was born! He found comfort in simply just being close to me, listening to my heart beat and my voice while I chatted with my little girl about what we were doing! I have been having a tough time with many things recently, but this.. It just made it all go away for a little while ❤
How dam adorable is he!
What special moments have happened to you guys that meant so much? It could be anything at all, I would just love to know! =]