I saw a video of someone making this fudge online and could not believe how simple it was! I was sure it wasn’t going to taste as great as it did but it was super fantastic so had to share it with you all!
- 1 tin of condensed Milk
- 400 grams of chocolate
- baking tray to put it in (mine was 9″x9″)
- baking paper
Seriously that is all the ingredients you need!
- Line your baking tray with baking paper
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl
- Mix them all up and put it in the microwave on high for 1 minuite .. if the chocolate doesn’t seem melted enough put it in for another 30 seconds. I have a 800watt microwave and went for 1min30 and it was perfect!
- Pour into the baking tray lined with baking paper and put it in the fridge for 4-5 hours .. the longer the better!
- Take it out and lift the fudge block out of the baking tray using the baking paper, then place on a plate upside down and peal off the baking paper (slow and steady then comes off all in one go!)
- Cut it up into squares with a sharpish knife and enjoy!
It is simply delicious and so super easy to do! Great for parties, playdates .. anything!
Let me know if you try it and what you think!
These are some of the most simplest, and pretty darn tasty buns to make!
I never realised until recently that they were a Northern Irish thing until my sister told me! They really are the simple and darn tasty little things! Very simple to make too, so always lots of fun to do with the kids!
They are called 15s because you put 15 of all the ingredients in! You can make them using anything you want really! Here is what they are traditionally made using;
15 digestive biscuits
15 marshmallows chopped in half/30 mini marshmallows
1 tin of condensed milk (Not 15!)
Now in my house we aren’t cherry or coconut fans so I only used the marshmallows!
I will let you guys know how to do it with them though but obviously my pictures wont include them!
- Put the digestive biscuits in a freezer bag! Make sure all of the air is out of it, seal it then crush the digestive biscuits up using a rolling pin or something similar! Have fun doing this, let out your anger ;] Make sure there are no big bits of biscuits left! If there Is a few you can crumble them between your fingers!
- Add in the cherries & Marshmallows and mix it all together
- Empty in the tin of condensed milk and mix either using a spoon or if you want to get mucky, your hands! if the mixture feels gloopy and sticky at this stage crush up another two digestives and add them and mix them in!
- Once you have done all that roll it out into a roll shape then put the coconut out on a surface and roll the 15s over it so that it coats the outside!
- Wrap it up in Clingfilm and refrigerate for a couple of hours, or if you want them done quicker, put them in the freezer for an hour!
- Whenever they have been refrigerated, take them out and unwrap the Clingfilm and cut them up!
Hope you guys have enjoyed this recipe , its quick, easy and delicious.. or at least I think so anyway!
Let me know if you tried it and what you think! Do you have any baking you enjoy doing?